Saturday, October 15, 2011

Moved In and Making Progress

As of now I'm almost completely moved in and just starting to discover all the uniqueness and potential of the house.

It's still sinking in that this is potentially a place I'll be living for longer than a year. The renters mentality has been my way of life for the past 8 years and it's going to be awhile before I realize I have time to buy things, time to fix things and time to enjoy this home.

Relax, prioritize, and budget!

These past two weeks have gone by so quickly, I hardly feel settled. We've been lucky enough to acquire some furniture from family, and also lucky enough to experience furniture shopping with one another. Oddly enough, we agreed on something so we went ahead and bought it!


The photo does not really do it justice, but none the less, I'm proud of our selection and for Lancifer's good eye. Now, time to brainstorm what will finish the room... and maybe if I'm anxious, actually finishing it. :)

Side note: I have a feeling Lancifer's posts are going to prove more helpful to the outside world where as I'm used to documenting more than guiding... so beware!

1 comment:

  1. The picture was messed up, so I took a new one and posted it.

    ReplyDelete